The Best Way to Manage Pains and Stress from Wrinkling your Skin
We have to face it. Stress can ruin our face and skin.
Stress happens to everyone. Some situations that don’t bother you at all might cause someone else a lot of stress. This is because we are all influenced by different experiences. We also have different levels of support and ways of coping.
However, when you learn how to manage it, your skin will be grateful.
If you are feeling stressed, a hormone called cortisol is released, causing many skin problems including:
- Acne. Overproduction of cortisol sets the stage for acne flare-ups by promoting oily skin and interfering with your body’s ability to regulate inflammation.
- Dry skin. Stress interferes with the ability of the skin to retain moisture which in turn dehydrates your skin.
- Reduced collagen production. Increased levels of another stress hormone, epinephrine, constricts blood vessels, reducing the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the skin that manufacture collagen.
- Fine lines & wrinkles. Stress hormones increase blood pressure which in turn redirects blood away from the skin towards other organs.
- Under eye bags. Stress can keep you from getting enough beauty sleep which can cause fluid to pool below your lower eyelid area, creating a puffy mess when you wake up.
- Redness. When you’re stressed, your body heat rises, causing you to have red, blotchy skin.
Although the side effects from stress can really damage your skin, here’s what you can do to keep your skin as healthy as possible:
If you take the time to slow down every once in a while, you will be less stressed. Meditation, deep breathing and quiet alone time can eliminate stress and the effects on the skin.
- Use the right products.
If you see that your skin is flaring up with acne, try a skin cream with natural anti-inflammatories (green tea, chamomile and zinc oxide).
- Avoid refined carbohydrates.
Try eating more vegetables, whole grains and beans to maintain proper blood sugar levels, which will keep your skin youthful.
While you are sleeping, your skin repairs any damage that occurred during the day. Lack of sleep puts stress on the skin. Aim to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night to keep your skin healthy.
Physical activity boosts circulation which in turn decreases toxins and cellulite and creates healthy, radiant looking skin.
In order to help you achieve adequate rest, apply Pau Liniment after your shower or bath before bedtime to help you have a restful and quality sleep.
Also, Pau Liniment is a natural and topical relief to manage the symptoms of pasma and at the same time ease your aching muscles and joint pains.
- Pau Liniment is your quick, safe and long-lasting relief from mild to moderate pain problems. Unlike oral pain relievers, Pau Liniment allows introduction of treatment directly to the affected area. It has PSICAPMO extract, an active ingredient only found in Pau Liniment which reduces pain and inflammation.
- The PSICAPMO extract in PAU LINIMENT seeps deep within layers of skin to reach target joints, muscles, and connecting tissues. It likewise effectively reduces the underlying swelling for much deeper freedom from pain.
- The potent blend of premium herbs in PAU LINIMENT and its soothing scent effectively calms the body to a relaxed state of comfort and ease of mobility.
Make Pau Liniment your all-day trusted companion to ease your problems caused by stress, anxiety and other related pains and discomforts.
Also available PDA Herbal Capsule to further boost your immune system.
Achieve that freedom movement from joint pains every day